I made these beautiful button wreath ornaments last year for a boutique and they sold out...FAST! If you don't have enough loose buttons, or the right colors, don't worry - most stores sell them by the bagful. Kids will enjoy this project because each wreath they make will be unique. Hazel must have made at least 20 of these.
Button Wreath Ornament How-To:
1. Using pliers, make a small loop at one end of the wire.
2. Thread buttons onto the wire until you have enough to form the size of the wreath you want.
3. Using pliers, bend the plain end of the wire around the looped end. This will form the wreath.
4. Use the satin ribbon to make a loop for hanging the wreath; tie the ribbon in a knot about 3 inches above the wreath.
5. Tie a bow of seam binding to decorate the wreath...FINIS! :)